Recruitment specialist – Become a part of a motivated team!
Work with the leader of temporary employment and recruitment services in Baltic states.
- Additional health insurance (after a 4-month trial period)
- Place of work Narva mnt 7, Tallinn ( free parking lot )
- Working hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekends are free
- Development opportunities in the different areas
We‘re hoping from you
- Very good level of estonian, russian and english (B2)
- To acquire and deepen knowledge in the field of personnel administration
- Ability to work independently and together as a team
- Positivity and ability to communicate by the phone and face-to-face
What is waiting for you
- Supportive and proffesional team
- Trainings and team events all over the Baltics
- Daily participation in recruitment processes and cooperation with clients and candidates
We want to work with the best people, so if you’re passionate about learning new things send us your CV in english and we will contact you!